Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the End Device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Store User’s end device and gaining access to them is the Store operator.
Cookies are used for:
- adjusting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Device of the Store User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- service configuration;
- authenticate the User on the website and ensure the User’s session on the website;implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of the website;
- analysis and audience research;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- ensuring the safety and reliability of the service;
- implementation of marketing activities.
The Store uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Store:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Store’s websites;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.Użytkownicy Sklepu mogą dokonać w każdym czasie zmiany ustawień dotyczących plików cookies. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their each placement on the Store User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Store User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your voluntary consent to the processing of data, including for analytical purposes (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) – until the consent is withdrawn.
Your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR (this is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party).
When it comes to detecting bots and abuses, as well as statistical measurements and service improvement, your data will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller). The legitimate interest of the administrator is to adjust the content of services located on the www.wikilim.com pages to your needs, ensure the security of these services, as well as their continuous improvement.
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal data:
Providing personal data to the extent necessary to deliver products offered by the wikilim.com is mandatory, and in the remaining scope is voluntary.
We respect the following rights of each person whose data we process:
- the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of the data;
- the right to request rectification of data;
- the right to delete data (in certain situations);
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data;
- the right to restrict data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (data is necessary to provide the service), you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, with the proviso that this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data controller;
- the right to receive information regarding personal data collected and processed;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that your rights have been violated.
If your data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, you have the right to object to such processing.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the data controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data are collected?
Data collected during registration – in order for you to be able to use some of the functions of our store, you will have to register (form). When registering, we will ask you for your e-mail address and password that you will use on our website, in addition to your name, city, state and country.
Data collected during the purchase of products – before you can buy our products, we will ask you about: name and surname, company name, address, city, NIP, contact phone, e-mail address and payment method data. This data is collected in order to confirm the order, identification in our system and issue a VAT invoice.
Data collected automatically – during your visit to our website, data about your visit is automatically collected, e.g. your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc. When you contact us via the website, telephone, e-mail, etc., you provide us with your personal data, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
How your data is used?
We take special care to ensure that all personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and used in accordance with the scope of granted permits (consents) and processing areas permitted by law.
All personal data are processed in a manner consistent with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 216/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended), the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123, as amended) and the Telecommunications Law Act (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1954, as amended), including in accordance with the scope of consent given by the customer.
We make sure that the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the rules regarding the substantive correctness and adequate to the purposes for which they were collected.
For the proper functioning of the Store, including the implementation of concluded Sales Agreements, it is necessary for the Administrator to use the services of external entities (such as, for example, a software provider, courier or payment service entity). The administrator uses only the services of such processors who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR Regulation and protects the rights of data subjects.
Personal data of the Store’s Customers may be transferred to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- carriers / forwarders / courier brokers – in the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery of the Product by post or courier in the Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier, forwarder or intermediary performing shipments at the request of the Administrator to the extent necessary to deliver the Product to the Customer.
- entities handling electronic payments or by payment card – in the case of a Customer who uses the electronic payment method or a payment card in the Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected entity handling the above payments in the Store at the request of the Administrator to the extent necessary to handle the payment made by the Customer.
The Administrator uses on the Online Store website for marketing purposes the services of third parties (Google, Facebook), which use wikilim.com cookies in the Store.
If you have subscribed to our Newsletter or otherwise agreed to receive it, we will use your data to send it to you.
The data collected automatically can be used to analyse user behaviour on our website and to personalise the content of our websites. This data is collected automatically about each user.
The data collected during the correspondence between you and our Store will be used only to respond to your inquiry.
In the event of an inspection by the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, your data may be made available to the Inspectorate’s employees, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
In the event of a violation of the Regulations of our store, violation of the law or when required by law, we may share your data with the judicial authorities.
We process personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the intended purposes, and additionally for the period of limitation of claims related to the products we offer and for the period in which we are obliged to do so on the basis of generally applicable laws.
We provide technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data and protection of personal data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons.
Profiling in the Store.
The Administrator may use profiling in the Online Store for direct marketing purposes, but the decisions made on its basis by the Administrator do not concern the conclusion or refusal to conclude a Sales Agreement, or the possibility of using Electronic Services in the Store. The effect of using profiling in the Store may be, for example, granting a given person a discount, sending him a discount code, reminding him about unfinished purchases, sending a Proposal for a Product that may correspond to the interests or preferences of a given person or proposing better conditions compared to the standard offer of the Store. Despite profiling, a given person freely decides whether he will want to take advantage of the discount received in this way, or better conditions and make a purchase in the Store.
Profiling in the Store consists in automatic analysis or forecast of a person’s behavior on the Store’s website, e.g. by adding a specific Product to the basket, browsing the page of a specific Product in the Store, or by analyzing the previous history of purchases made in the Store. The condition for such profiling is that the Administrator has personal data of a given person in order to be able to send him, for example, a discount code.
The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, produces legal effects vis-à-vis that person or similarly significantly affects him or her.
You have the option of receiving the Newsletter by providing an e-mail address or telephone number and agreeing to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes and sending commercial information. The Newsletter contains information about the latest sales offer. You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time.
How we will contact you?
If you have subscribed to the Newsletter or made a transaction, you may receive e-mails from us regarding your activities. We may also contact you by phone if we have important information about your activities.
How you can inform us about the change of your data?
After logging in and selecting the “Edit profile” section, you can make changes to your personal data collected during registration and used to log in to the system and send the Newsletter. The data used for the purchase transaction (Order History) cannot be changed or deleted because it is part of the bill or invoice. Data collected automatically cannot be changed or deleted. To delete your data, use the “Account cancellation” option in the “User profile” section.
How we secure your personal data?
The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all measures of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations. Both the data collection process and the databases storing it are protected from access by third parties. The administrator ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unlawful processing of data and their accidental loss, destruction and damage.
The current version of the privacy and cookies policy has been adopted and has been in force since 24.05.2022 r.